We hope that the electronic menu that we design for you will satisfy you and achieve your goal of increasing your sales and satisfying your customers. The following are the routine terms and conditions agreed upon and applied with our customers regarding the design of the electronic menu:
- By clicking on the button to accept the terms and conditions, you will be deemed to agree to these terms and conditions.
- After filling out the electronic menu request form, your request will be studied and you will be given a quote for the cost of creating and designing the electronic menu with the specifications that you specified in your request.
- In the event that the price offer is approved, the steps are: Pay the full value of the project – Take the necessary photos and information from you – Start creating the electronic menu – Send the menu to you for viewing and request any modification – Approval and final delivery.
- The period for completing the creation and design of the electronic menu ranges from 10 to 20 days from the date of paying its value and providing us with the required information such as pictures and data.
- The menu information will be entered based on the information sent by you, and we are not responsible for any error in the information as a result of the wrong input from the data provider by you.
- The sums paid to the required menu cannot be transferred to another project after requesting the menu. The cost is only for the electronic menu paid for it.
- Amounts paid to the electronic menu cannot be refunded after they have been paid.
- We have the right not to design the electronic menu without giving reasons, and in the event that the customer pays the value without knowing our consent, then the amount paid to him will be returned.
- The customer may request an amendment on the menu during the first twenty days after receiving it, and the period for implementing the amendment is from 3 to 5 days or less, depending on the project’s need, from the date of the amendment request.
- After 20 days have passed since receiving the electronic menu, the receipt will be finalized, and any amendments required after this period will have a service fee.
- The maximum number of free amendment requests is 10 amendment requests in the free twenty days.
- All amendment requests are sent to the e-mail email@example.com, stating the facility’s name, the name of the applicant, his mobile number, an e-mail and the required amendment.
- If the electronic menu contains a website (this is at the request of the customer), then its monthly fee must be paid in order for the site to continue operating. The menu is designed according to the customer’s request, and we do not bear the slightest responsibility for the content of the menu, including images, text, or any other content, and the responsibility for that is on the menu requestor.
- It is not acceptable to design any menu that contains matters that exploit or relate to religion, politics, parties, or anything intended to influence or detract from an individual or society.
- The design of any electronic menu containing content that is contrary to morality or public taste is not accepted.
- If you have any questions or comments, contact us via the phone number that you sent us through or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope that our work will satisfy you and we appreciate your dealings with us.
Or to the official website of the electronic menu www.emenu1.com/en/home
We appreciate your business with us.